Our curriculum is comprehensive and both broad and balanced. Teachers take a creative approach when planning lessons and pupils are given opportunities to experiment, investigate, develop opinions in a safe environment, be challenged and taught to make informed choices. In partnership with parents and the community, we seek to ensure all pupils:
- are aspirational and ambitious for themselves;
- are enabled to learn and reach limitless expectations;
- receive an excellent and rich education, achieving to the best of their ability;
- are happy, healthy, confident, independent and motivated learners;
- have a strong foundation of values, based on a local and national heritage, that
enable them to make informed choices in a local and global community.
Our pupils are happy and look forward to school. If you are a current parent at Edward Wilson Primary School, I encourage you to join our growing Parent and Teacher Association (PTA). If you are a prospective parent, then I look forward to working with you to ensure that your child meets and exceeds their potential.